DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
(TRAINEE PROGRAM (ALTERNANCE)
THE COMPANY :
- Bublr (Bublr.co) is a young and innovative company focused on the “future of work”.
- We are building a web-based platform that offers 3D virtual environments to our clients.
- We recently joined L’AVRUL, located in Limoges, one of the top 10 university-incubators in Europe.
- We have just closed our Seed Funding and have obtained financial support from the BPI to develop our R&D programs.
- We have a young and international team, spread over 4 continents, and we are looking for new collaborators, to support our rapid expansion.
WHY WORKING FOR BUBLR :
At Bublr, everyone is focused on emerging technologies and determined to have an impact on how we will work in the future. We are dynamic, creative, driven by progress and we are highly motivated to succeed.
We have big ambitions, not just for the company, but for everyone within the company. We care about your well-being, and we understand that “work”, even being just a part of your life, should be rewarding to live a happy life.
If you are passionate about new techs, VR, XR, and not afraid to achieve the impossible, Bublr is definitely your next company!
HOW TO APPLY :
- Please send us inspiring material by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We know it’s not always the resume that counts. Prove to us, in your preferred ways, that you are the right person for the job.
OPEN POSITIONS :
- Social Media communication ( Linkedin, Discord )
- Great written skills
- Good oral & written English.
- XR, VR
- Video game
- New technologies
- Corporate world
- 12 months training program
- Salary based on profile
- Limoges or Remote. Must be administratively located in Nouvelle-Aquitaine